If you have any questions please call
Information on Roll-Off Services.
Business, Construction, and Personal Roll-Off Service for your every need or event.
Below is information on sizes and uses. If you need more information or help choosing, please give us a call at the office and we would be glad to help you with your needs.
We offer 1-6 day a week pick up of all County accepted material. 10, 15, 20, and 30 yard open-top Roll-Off boxes are available for Construction Sites, Clean-ups, Yard Debris, etc.
We offer service in Baltimore, Carroll, Fredrick, Howard, and Montgomery Counties.
• Tires: Are accepted for a seperate charge. For guidelines and prices please call the 410.374.6467
• Hazardous Waste: Wet paints or oils are not accepted in with other materials. However paint cans are accepted if all the paint is dried up.
• Car Parts: Car parts are not accepted in with other materials. These items must be taken to a junk yard for proper disposal.
• DO NOT overfill the box.
• Be sure to leave a clear path to the Roll-Off Box so our trucks have no problem accessing them.
• Please find a flat hard surface to place the Roll-Off Box on. Remember that soft grounds can become difficult or inaccessable after bad weather.
• Try to spread out the weight of the materials in the Roll-Off Box.
• Please place lighter materials or items that may blow out of the Roll-Off Box in first so the heavier materials hold the lighter materials down.
Holiday 2018 Pick Up Schedule
5/28 Memorial Day
7/4 Independence Day
9/3 Labor Day
11/22 Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day & New Years Day
ALL CUSTOMERS NEED TO PUT TRASH & RECYCLING OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE DURING ANY HOLIDAY WEEK, PICK-UP TIMES WILL CHANGE ON THESE DAYS.
|Hughes Trash Removal 4501 Dave Rill Rd. P.O. Box 259 Hampstead, MD 21074 | 410.374.6467 | 410.848.4747 | 1.877.374.6467
Copyright 2005 Hughes Trash Removal, Inc. All Rights Reserved.